- You can schedule the inspection at your convenience, with little effort on your part.
- You can assist the inspector during the inspection, something that’s not typically done during a buyer’s inspection. This can streamline the inspection process and give you confidence in the condition of the home you’re selling.
- You will be alerted to any immediate safety issues discovered, before other agents and potential buyers tour the home.
- A seller inspection relieves you of having to hurriedly procure repair estimates and schedule repairs for your client.
- Repairs can be made ahead of time and will help the home show better.
- You can market the home as Move-In Certified®, giving potential buyers confidence in the home.
- A seller inspection helps prevent protracted negotiations and 11th-hour re-negotiations.
More to come…ask Wateree Property Inspections for more information on this valuable program…